Saddle Return Policy
Horse Hardware knows a saddle is a big investment. We want you to make the correct decision in purchasing a saddle. Horse Hardware allows you to pick up a saddle from the store and have a 48 hours trial period. For those saddles shipped to the purchaser, you have ten days from the ship date to return the saddle. The saddle must be returned in the same condition it left the store. For new saddles, full credit can be issued only if the saddle is returned in NEW condition. To maintain the NEW condition please follow these guidelines:
- Saddles should be ridden lightly only to confirm fit for horse and rider.
- Wrap stirrup leathers to prevent marking panels.
- Use only paddock boots or other short boots to avoid rub marks.
- Use a girth with a roller buckle.
- Saddles showing sweat marks, rub marks on seat or flaps, or other obvious signs of wear will be assessed damages at the discretion of Horse Hardware management.
- No saddle can be returned that has been oiled or cleaned.
- Saddles must be returned within the allowed timeframe. Please plan your order to ensure that you have adequate time to try the saddle. Saddles are considered a final sale and not returnable after 2 days from store pick up or 10 days from shipping date.
Special ordered saddles, returned in pristine condition, will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Return item(s) pre-paid to:
6943 W. Main St.
Frisco, TX 75034